It Tuesday, and I'm beat already. My shoulders are starting to get sore from the video I did last night. I did one from the Bridal Boot Camp and I liked it. Too bad, today's the last day for it. Maybe they'll put another one on. Travis also went running too.
I know why I was so sick yesterday morning. I took 3 pills on Sunday night. Then last night before bed, I went to get last night's pill, and I took it Sunday. So I really only missed Saturday nights, which is understandable, when Bobby dropped me off, I went straight to bed and did not move until Sunday morning.
I'm going to work out again today. I've been really good with food, but last night. I threw up breakfast so, didn't eat lunch except for 2 bags of chips. Today I've been fine.
I'm going to work out again today. I've been really good with food, but last night. I threw up breakfast so, didn't eat lunch except for 2 bags of chips. Today I've been fine.
Saturday is my first dress fitting, so I need to work out a few days this week!
I'm getting sleepy again, and the rain makes me want to go home and sleep!
1 comments:
Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment