Monday, July 7, 2008

Boo for Mondays...

My Monday didn't start of very good. I woke up at about 7:35, and was out of my front door by 7:40 and on my way. I've been so bad lately about not re-setting my alarm and it's going to catch up to me one of these days. I didn't work out at all over the weekend. But oh well, I didn't eat all that bad so, I guess it's okay. I'm going back to dailyplate.com today, and I'm going to keep track of what I eat. I'm going to work out like crazy this month, because next month, is alterations for the dresses. I want to fit into mine and not have to have them take anything off of the sides, and just hem it. Wish me good luck.
We had a wonderful 4th of July. It was our 3 year anniversary, can't believe it's been that long. We slept in late, hung around the house, then went to The Brick in Riverside and sat outside on the sidewalk and had a good dinner. It was very relaxing and romantic. We didn't get to watch any fireworks up close, when the finally were shooting off, we realized we were in a bad spot and couldn't see anything. So we went home, only to get stuck in more traffic. But we did get to see them Saturday night after the Sprint Cup Race that Kyle Busch won, but it was his first time winning at Daytona.
I made curtains for our bedroom and the spare bedroom. I haven't hung up the ones for our bedroom yet, but I hope they work out good. My flowers are doing good. With all of the rain, I haven't had to water them. I just hope they keep looking this good.
I started working on our wedding invitations last night. We have to start getting some more stuff, it's going to be here before we know it. I'm going to have my Bridal Shower where Jessie had hers. The room was large enough, hopefully we'll have enough have chairs and food. I have way more to do than worry about that. Travis wont call his mom until we have a place for the Rehearsal dinner. She flipped out last time we talked to her about not having a room. I got the home number for the President of the Orange Park Lions Club. I've been trying to call them for about 2 weeks now, so maybe I'll call him at lunch today. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

JB said...

Glad you had a good weekend and good luck with all the wedding stuff. Keeping busy will make it get here even faster! lol