Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday!

I'm so glad it's Friday!
Now if only it was 5 o'clock...
Everything went smoothly last night. We got there and Lea let us read mom's will and a note she had left about who gets how much money. So she said she would write us a check if she wanted us to. So she did. She's been talking to a lot of people about Shands coming after the money from mom's estate. Well, the house was sold the week before she died and the van had been in Lea's name for a few months. So there isn't anything really left. It might not even be worth their lawyer's fees to come after the money. So it's a waiting game. Travis said if they do come after it, then we'll take out a $4,000 loan and give to Lea. As far as Jessie and Bobby, I'm not sure what their going to do.
As far as everything with my Aunt Janice, it's a she said/ she said game. They each have their own way of telling whats been going on. I understand they were both very upset when Mom died. So I'm going to be nice to everyone, and just not mention anyone to anyone else. What else can I do...
I hope things work out okay for Jessie and Bobby. Jessie still has not received her letter, so she is still not working. They owe money on some bills and aren't the best money managers. They do things their way in which they see is the best for them.
I just wished that Travis and Bobby got along better. They are 2 very different people with their own views of the world. And you can't change them.
I just want Jessie to be truly happy with life, and that's something that I can't do for her. She has to do it for herself.
Well, we're going to go to a Vintage Bike Show at the World Golf Village tomorrow. It's supposed to be a big show, lots of bikes, food, shops. It should be fun. Then Travis is going to change the brakes on the car. And I have some touch-up painting to do inside. It should be a good weekend.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comments:

JB said...

Have a good weekend!