I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!
Saturday is my first dress fitting! I haven't tried on my dress since March (Jessie's Wedding day). I'm curious to see how it fits. I've been eating better and working out more since then, so we'll have to see how it goes. I'm hoping they only have to hem it, and not take any out on the sides.
The wedding is getting ever so closer. We have 1 month and 12 days. And it seems like there's a million things to do. Ugh. But this is the wedding stress that brides deal with before the big day. My mom is being a big help. She's getting a lot of little things for us, trying to make everything perfect. She did a good job with Jessie's. I need to make the programs soon for the wedding, but we're not sure who the officiant is yet, or who the ushers are going to be. I made a preliminary one last night, and Travis thought it was kinda boring. So I guess if I have time to day, I'll play around with it some more. We were talking last night, and the wedding will be here and over before we know it, and we'll be on our honeymoon, wondering how we got here. I get ever so flustered thinking about it all, but at least the weekend starts tomorrow!
1 comments:
That was sooo annoying, having to make all the program thingies and everything... ugh sucked ass
Good luck with yours!
Post a Comment