Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Can't believe it's July 1st!

I'm glad it's Tuesday. Only 2 more days till our 3 day weekend!
I can't believe it's already July. I dont know where the time has gone this year.
I worked out last night. I did my Circuit Traing Prevention DVD. It's 3 mins. Cardio, 2 mins. Strength Training, and 1 min. core body. I did the warm-up, legs, chest, butt, arms, and shoulders. So I'm a little sore today. I dont know if I'll have time to work out tonight or not, or tommorow. Tonight I'm cleaning house and cooking dinner. Tommorow, Jessie and I are doing laundry so that on we dont have to worry about going up there on Thursday. So maybe, Thursday and Friday I'll get to go running or do my video again. Travis went running last night too. He's off on Thursday for the 4th, since he's off on Fridays, they gave him Thursday. Lucky him, he gets to work 3 days, if they have enough trucks, and gets 4 days off. I think we're going to go watch the fireworks from downtown, somewhere along the river, so we wont get in the mess of everyone else and their brother being there. I'm so exited about this weekend!

1 comments:

JB said...

There's some parks in Mandarin off San Jose that have a nice view of downtown for fireworks...