Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm so happy it's Friday!

It's FRIDAY! Woo Hoo! Tomorrow is my Bridal shower and I get my motorcycle!!! It'll be a fun weekend!
Yesterday had it's ups and downs.
When I got home, there was a package on my front doorstep. It was to me from JCPenney's. I opened it up, and there was 3 sets of 6 towels. One dark brown, 1 goldish color, and 1 tan set. There was also a tan and maroon blanket. It was from Travis' mom for my bridal shower present. She sent me a present from New York. I told her about 2 weeks ago that I wanted some nice towels and blankets, so she got them for me.
If Bobby's Grandma goes down to the office and gives her the check today for the shower tomorrow, then the lady will give her the key for the room! So hopefully she goes and that works out!
My older sister Lea called, and asked if I would be pissed if she missed my shower on Saturday. She's been going through a bad break up and has been drinking a lot and is depressed. Well, an old guy friend that she's known for forever is down in Coco Beach, and offered for her to come down there this weekend to get away from everything here. She said Mom was so mad at her for thinking about not coming and was hanging up on her. She mentioned about when I was with Dean and how I probably know how she feels right now. Yeah, thanks for being selfish and putting LEA in front of everyone else as usual.
Virginia is going to bring the motorcycle over to our place tomorrow before the shower. Travis told me last night that his bridal shower present to me is the Motorcycle. I'm going to try riding it on Sunday in the parking lot.
It's been hectic this week, and I think it's only the beginning!

0 comments: