Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hump Day!

I'm glad it's Wednesday! Only 2 more days till Saturday!
I was bad yesterday. The sandwhich I had for lunch had lots of carbs and calories in it. Then I didn't eat a good dinner, and never worked out. Travis didn't go running either. He had a bad day at work. I was going to go running, but the last 2 days at 5, when we go home, it's been POURING! Like you have to drive 25 miles an hour to see out your front windshield. It's been really hard rain with lightning and thunder. So hopefully, it will not rain when it's time to go home! Rain before when it's so hot!
My mom doesn't like the idea of me getting a motorcycle. She said she can't tell me what to do since I'm a grown woman and soon to be married, but she can give me advice. Her advice it not too. I'm happy and kinda scared at the same time. So, we'll have to see how it goes!

1 comments:

JB said...

Mom's are like that! lol

I hear ya on all the bad weather, I'm so sick of it! boo