It's Wednesday! Only 2 more days till the weekend.
I worked out last night again!! I'm very proud of myself. I'm also sore from it too, so it's even better. I had at least 2 bottles of water (1 20 oz, and 1 16.9 oz), and 1 small diet coke, 1 cup of coffee, and 1 cup of tea. I've been eating better too. More veggies, and an applesauce at lunch.
I getting very annoyed with planning our rehearsal party. If some one could just please call me back that would get me on the right track. How can you have a place of business that have spaces to rent for events and no one ever answer the damn phone. I've called in the mornings and afternoons. I guess I'll call everywhere again and leave a message again.
I guess I'm going to call Travis' mom tonight, he doesn't want to until we have a place, but I need to let her know what I'm dealing with and she what she wants to do. I need to get some addresses from her for my mom for the invitations anyway. I had no idea it would cost so much to have a party somewhere on a Friday night.
At least it's 2 months away, instead of just a few weeks away. We're going to have about 50 people, but between all my sisters and brother-in-law, and all of his brothers and sisters, parents, grandma's, and friends, it adds up. So keep your fingers crossed that I hopefully find something soon!
1 comments:
Good luck with all that, I know it's stressful! boo
Post a Comment