Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday...

I'm so sick of rain. It has rained everyday for almost a week now. But I guess that's life in Florida in the summer. I checked the Farmer's Almanac yesterday to see what their prediction for the weekend of September 12-15, and they predicted rain and wind from the gulf. My mom was not at all happy with that, and neither am I. I hope it doesn't rain that weekend, because if it does, it will really mess up our plans. So lets keep our fingers crossed it'll be SUNNY!
This week, we're going to try and finish up most of the stuff for the wedding. The last major thing Travis and I have to do, is put the centerpieces together, combine the rocks, and cut the flowers. So it's getting closer. I need to call and find out about my dress, they still not have called me yet, and I only have 2 weekends left till the wedding. Lets hope everything else goes as planned!

1 comments:

JB said...

I'll pray for good weather for you!