Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hump Day!

It's Hump day, which mean's it's the downward turn for the weekend! Woo hoo!
This week seems long for some reason.
I went walking/jogging yesterday. I took my 2.5 hand weights with me, and I was doing arm exercises as I walking. That extra 5 lbs, seems like it weighs so much more when I'm jogging. So I'm going to go again today.
I'll have to wait till it cools off some, they say it's going to get up to 96 today and the heat index is going to feel between 103 and 106. Poor Travis, and all the men and women who work in it. Travis is in a shop, but it's not air conditioned and is a big warehouse.
We seem to be getting things done for the wedding, a little bit each week. I can't believe how close it is. Next Wednesday will be a month, and next Thursday is Jessie and mine's 24th birthday. I want to go see Batman, and I get to buy lingerie for the honeymoon, and we'll go out to dinner, and I want to get a few other clothes too.
Hopefully on Saturday, we'll be able to get the centerpieces bought and done, and we have to go pick out Travis' tux when we go to the mall, and meet with an Officiant.
My mom was going to email me a picture of me in my dress from Saturday, maybe she will today!

1 comments:

JB said...

Happy Hump day! woo hoo