Boo for Mondays...
I so enjoyed not having to work for 4 days!
And I come back today, and my stomach is messed up. I had about 4 beers last night with Travis before bed, and now my stomach wont quit hurting.
I haven't written in a long time. Wednesday we got sent home early, Thursday morning we lost power for a couple of hours, Friday we lost power for a couple of hours, then when we got our power back, we didn't have cable or Internet. It didn't come back until Sunday afternoon, it was so boring without either of those for 48 hours.
It didn't flood to bad at the apartments. One morning, the parking lot was flooded because a drain was clogged. But the ditches did fine. Our motorcycles came out good too. We had 2 leaks in our ceiling that I have to tell the office about today. So all in all, it wasn't too bad.
We got alot of wedding things done. We got all the programs put together, 65 of them, now we just need to finish the bows on the front, which I need more ribbon for. We got our cake and cup cakes picked out, we got our flowers ordered from the florist. We're getting the sign made up. Mom wants to get everything together next weekend, as far as ceremony and reception goes.
It's getting close, we have 18 days.
I hope I start to feel better. That would be a good start.
I hope this week goes by quick, but I doubt after the 4 1/2 days we just had off!
1 comments:
Hope you're feeling better soon and glad you made it through Fay.
Post a Comment