It's Thursday, and tomorrow is Friday! YEAH!
Not much to tell, I didn't work out last night, but I did clean house.
Lilly was sick yesterday, she threw up a few times, poor thing. She was so funny last night playing in the water in the kitchen sink. She seemed perfectly fine to me this morning.
We're going to try and start working out on weekends. At least a run or something.
They should have a dress memo go around the office. I can't believe no one has said anything about the way Christina looks today. OMG... She has a black shirt that doesn't fit, her pants are green and UNBUCKLED, and parted, and her gut with the stretch marks from her baby are hanging out!! We can all see it!!! How can you let yourself go out of the house looking like that. She has to see what she looks like when she goes to the damn bathroom. You can see about all of you in the mirrors!!! She should not be allowed to dress like that. If someone came to office, such as a contractor for one of the jobs, and saw her, they would get the wrong impression of our company. Most of the women here dress apropiatley for work, it's business casual. BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!
I can't wait for after the wedding, and find a new job. One where I will be able to do things beside sit in a little office and answer a telephone. I can't pee when I want to, I can't do anything. NOTHING!!! I see everyone walking by and doing things, and I feel left out. I have 5 years experience working in an office setting. I am worth much more than what they feel I'm worth and can do.
Toni feels the same way. So we should be gone out of this un-working, bad attitude, lazy ass place!!! Hopefully by next year!!!!
1 comments:
Good luck with a new job!
I want one too but I doubt I can find one that will pay me the same and there's no way I can take a pay cut... boo
Post a Comment