The weekend was way too short. And for some reason, everyone today is annoying.
We had a good weekend. Friday we had cake at Grandma's with Mom, Lea, Candice, Jessie, Bobby, Pam, Tyler, me and Travis. Mom got us each 2 shirts with jewelry, so that was fun.
Saturday, we got up, went shopping. We got his tux ordered, it's $109. He can pick it up on the Thursday before the wedding. I got 2 new bras from JCPenney. We were going to go to Victoria's Secret, and buy some lingerie, but there was way too many damn people there.
We went to Sonny's for dinner on Saturday, and we were both so stuffed. Sunday, we stayed around the house. We got about 20 programs done, out of 70.
We went to Sonny's for dinner on Saturday, and we were both so stuffed. Sunday, we stayed around the house. We got about 20 programs done, out of 70.
On August 6, I signed us up on Free Credit Report.com to get us our credit score. I guess they have since changed their policy, so it's only free for 9 DAYS. I thought it was 30. We have 2 charges for $14.95 pending cus of their dumbass. So I called and asked them about it. They really pissed me off. First I got some foreign person on the phone. Then she wanted my credit card number to verify my charges. I was like, can't I give you something else besides my number for you to verify me. So I was very RUDE TO HER, and they cancelled our accounts. I can't wait to tell Travis about this. We do not have that extra $30, to balance in this week. THANKS DUMBASS FOR MESSING US UP!!
I hope the rest of the day gets better.
1 comments:
Sorry about the annoying foreign people! BOO
Post a Comment