It's Hump day, which means we're on the downward spiral to a 3-day weekend!
Then it's a 4 day work week. Then next week, I only work 4 days since I'll have Friday off before the wedding.
I think next weekend is when everything is going to get really busy. I guess we're going to go try on our dresses one last time next Saturday, we should, it'll be one week to the wedding. WOW, it sounds weird saying that since we've been waiting on what seems like forever for it to get here, and now it finally is.
Next Friday here at work, their going to have a mini-Bridal Shower for me at lunch. Free lunch with presents! Yeah! I've been here technically over a year now, so it's nice their doing something to show the appreciate me.
Friday, I'm going to the doctor's to get a refill on my pills. I HATE DUVAL COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT PEOPLE. I was supposed to go last Friday, but with the damn storm, everything for the government was closed. I sat on the phone for over 25 minutes on hold, and when the lady was finally finding me an appointment, I had to put her on hold to take a call here at work (Good thing I did, it was the owner here), the bitch hung up on me. Then I called back, and sat on hold for at least 13 minutes, then I said screw it, and hung up. I called back yesterday morning, and I was no joke on the phone for over 30 minutes trying to schedule 1 freakin refill appointment. And I don't appreciate the damn bitches being rude to me. They probably make more money than I do, and if you don't like your job, don't take it out on me. It pissed me off. I'll probably be there forever just waiting to go back for like 15 minutes. I also found out that my Humana Insurance, doesn't even cover the pills. Not looking forward to that Friday morning.
Hopefully, we'll be able to get our marriage license afterward. This will be our second attempt to go it. We were going to last Friday, but with the damn storm couldn't. The first time, I got off at 3:30 pm, went home, we got on the motorcycle and headed up Roosevelt to the Clay County Clerk of Courts. We were waiting in line, and the lady called us up. I said we were there to apply for our marriage license. She said they shut down their systems at 4:00. I was like what time is it. She said 4:05. Why the fuck would they stay open till 4:30 and shut down their systems at 4. Makes absolutely no sense. So let's hope, it goes as planned on Friday.
I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment