I've been busy the last couple of days...
We had a good weekend though.
Hung out Friday night, watched TV.
Saturday, we rode the motorcycles around. We signed our new loan paperwork for the house and went by Petsmart. Then we went to my older sister Lea's new apartment and saw everyone for a little bit.
Sunday I cleaned and we watched the race.
We had our home inspection today. Travis was there for part of it. The house needs some work. It seems the people who had it before us and updated everything, didn't quite do it all right. So some things need to be tightened and fixed. Nothing major, and Travis and his dad said it shouldn't be to hard to fix it. We're hoping to close by the end of this month. We'll know more tomorrow, but since the appraisal isn't done yet, we don't know. They have dropped the price $10,000 for us. It was re-listed for a lower price, and we're trying to get it for the lower price. Our realtor wants to wait till it's in writing, but Travis wants to buy it regardless.
I've been so busy at work too. I've been working on a really BIG bid for Estimating entering it all in the computer. I've had 10 different small ones for ONE PROJECT. The last set was 10 pages. We're hurting so bad for business. We haven't gotten a new project/job yet this year. That's really bad. I guess the people in charge have back-stabbed everyone some many times that no one wants to work with us anymore. Plus the people in charge are all dumb assholes. I can't wait till I have a new job. Some day...
Is it 5 pm on Friday yet?
1 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend!
Sorry you're job sucks, I know how you feel!
Post a Comment