Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bull Shit

I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever have every thing ready to close on our house on time.
I got a call yesterday from Gail, our realtor, and she was flipping out. She asked if Lisa, our loan officer, had called me. I was like No. I guess something is screwed up with Travis' Social Security Number not matching on his 1040. But we've never had a problem with our taxes ever, and all his 1040's have his right number on it. Come to find out, I guess the IRS sent over a wrong number for him. His younger brother Tracy, is 3 years younger then him, and his social his almost the same as his. (Just like Jessie and me). We guess they just saw T. Thompson and sent it over. So now the IRS has to fix the problem. Ugh...
So Gail's flipping out over this, causing us to stress out. Then we found out that the Seller's Agent, Bob, has the authorization to do the repairs so we can close, but won't until he knows for SURE that WE are READY to close. Which is supposed to be Monday...
Travis talked to Lisa last night about 8:15 pm, and she says she doesn't really deal with the realtor very much. But Gail's all in it. So she's going to call me and we're going to make sure that we have all the necessary paper work she needs to say that we can INDEED close on time.
So hopefully, they'll start doing the repairs soon. She said that Travis' social security number doesn't need to be fixed before closing. Or the repairs don't need to be done. Either one of them, but I'm not sure.
So we have no idea when we're closing now.
I'm just ready to have all this damn shit and stress over with.
I want to move into our new home, and hopefully soon.
These people better get their acts together soon...

1 comments:

JB said...

Oh man, that sucks!
Hope everything works out quickly!