Another day of working...
But at least it's Hump Day.
The news is depressing. With how the economy is, you hear more and more about people taking out their anger and frustration with guns. It could be their family members or even innocent people around them. It makes you wonder what these crazy fuckers are thinking when they decide to do something like this. My prayers go out to all the families that have lost a loved one due to an act of violence.
We didn't work out last night. I got home and Travis was still sleeping.
So I made dinner, and took a 10 minute nap myself.
Then he woke up, and ate. Then I got my shower.
Then I started packing. I got most of my kitchen done. I emptied out my pantry of odd things and appliances that I know we won't use until we after we move. I got 3 boxes full of stuff.
I also packed up our movies, games, and my magazines. We have Travis magazines left, a few books, and my photo albums. If I keep packing small stuff, I'm going to run out of room to put the boxes. So, I'm going to have to watch out how much I pack right now.
We're still not sure of our closing date. The appraisal went fine, and the house appraised at $125,000. So now once the seller's agent gets it, then they can start the repairs. We're hoping it only takes them a few days to get it fixed. Just some wood root and broken balances on windows.
But they do know that we want to have closed by the end of this month. So I'm hoping the beginning of April, we will be in our NEW HOUSE! I can't wait.
Is it 5 on Friday yet?
1 comments:
Good job on the packing! lol
Post a Comment