Monday, March 9, 2009

Boo for Mondays...




Weekends could be longer...

But at least it stays light outside till around 8 pm.

I love the long days of spring and summer!


We had a beautiful weekend! It was sunny and in the upper 70's all weekend long! I'm so ready for the warm weather to stay.



We had a good weekend. We took the bikes out on Saturday, and stayed home and was lazy. It's nice to just hang out. I got some boxes to start packing. I did most of our clothes on Saturday. Just things we have, that I know we're not going wear between now and when we move. When we have more space, then they'll come back out. So I get to pack up little things here and there. I'll be able to do more, once we have our closing date.



I'm going to try and workout almost everyday this week. Even if it's not a lot, I'm going to try. Maybe so Yoga, I need to get by butt in gear. I've been doing really good with eating. I've got yogart and Special K granola bar for breakfast. I bought Wheatable Crackers and a dried fruit and nut mix for snacks.



I was looking around on Photobucket and came across this.


It's one of my favorites of him. YUMO!



I'm sleepy, I think I slept too much this weekend...

Is it 5 yet?

1 comments:

JB said...

I love the longer days too! Now I can do cardio outside when I get off work! yay

Love that pic YUMO!