Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally Friday

I'm so happy it's Friday!
It's been a long week...
Travis worked again last night. He couldn't sleep to well with all the noise going on at our apartment complex yesterday.
But I'm sure he'll be sleeping pretty good today.
We found out that the house inspection is going be next Tuesday, March 3.
That's exciting which means we're getting things done. Now we just have to figure out about the appraisal, since the gave us our money back 2 weeks later.
We don't have a lot of plans this weekend. I want to go see my Mom for a while. She also has our money for the house. I haven't seen her since Valentine's Day.
We want to go on a motorcycle ride, if the weather stays nice.
But other than that, hanging out at home...
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

JB said...

Have a good weekend!