We had a wonderful weekend!
Gail called Travis Friday night, to tell him the good news. They accepted out offer with all the conditions we outlined. They're going to pay some of the closing costs on our half. Their also going to do everything to have too to make it FHA. That means all the windows will be replaced, we'll have a new WDO, and they're going to fix the wood root. Not too bad. We have to give them the $1000 so that our offer will be locked in. And Gail has to get with my Mom about the gift letter today for our down payment.
I'm so happy they accepted our offer.
We have a bunch of work ahead of us, but in the end it'll be worth it!
I've got me good food this week for my "diet". I'm just going to call it eating better and getting in shape. Hopefully when this summer gets here, I wont be so paranoid about my but. I look healthy now, I just want to look down and see what I like. When I turn 25 this summer, I'm going to be looking good! (That's my goal) and to be healthy and have the habit of exercising daily.
We have a Total Gym Supra. The commercials that Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley did together for all those years. We have for a few years now, and Travis uses it. It's a pain in the but for me, but I think I might start. It's resistance training with your body weight as the resistance. I can use it when I first get home, then eat, and Travis can use it after 6:30 when he gets home. For women, you do more at a lower point to do more fat burning, and men do more at a higher point to help build muscle faster. I'm going to find me a routine online today, and that'll be what I do at least 4-5 times a week. When we get to move into our house, it's by the power lines, so I'm going to go jogging there for cardio.
Well, hope everyone has a good week!
1 comments:
YAY
That's sooo exciting!
Post a Comment