Another day at work...
We're hoping Travis will get a call today about his new job. As soon as that happens, then we'll be moving forward again. Right now, we're just hanging out waiting to see what's going to happen.
I worked out last night. I'm going to again tonight, I think I need more cardio to burn off fat, but it's hard to get out and walk right when you get home so your not walking in the dark. And I'm not walking in the dark by myself where we live. I also kept track of my calories, and I think I stayed under yesterday.
I didn't get to work out as long since I was getting dizzy, but hopefully it wont be as bad today.
Nip/Tuck comes on tonight, and it's a new one! I can't wait to watch it tonight!
Hope everyone has a good day!
1 comments:
have a great Tuesday!
Post a Comment