Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blah

It's one of those days...
Yesterday could have been better.
I got to work, then Travis called and wanted me to go to the house and find out about the water. Well, it decided to rain about that time. So Toni went with me, and we're wondering around the yard in the rain. We couldn't find a pump so I had to knock on the door across the street and ask "How do you pay for your water?"
So I figured that out, and came back to work.
Then I went home. I talked to Travis at least 3 times on the phone yesterday and he didn't say I love you, just kinda hung up.
We dont have any minutes left this month till Friday, so he's grumpy about it.
Then my Mom called and I talked to her (wasted more minutes according to Travis). So Gail called and waited to meet with us to sign some papers. So about 8:15 last night, we head to McDonalds to sign papers. Then she asks us if we had signed any papers with Lisa.
We were like "No". So then we had to go over to Wells Fargo, and sign more stuff. We'll probably be closing by the end of February (this month).
And Lisa needed some things from us.
So it was about 9:45 last night when we finally got back home. Then I had to take my shower. As I was looking for the papers for Lisa, I realized that back in November, when Travis and I had to get copies of our 2006 Tax Returns, I got 2007.
So he's annoyed with me right now. Says I can't remember anything.
So now, I have to go Downtown to the IRS building on my lunch break to get my 2006 Tax Return.
Travis called me earlier to ask about everything, and was grumpy about the minutes I used last night, and how I got the wrong Tax Refund. And he was probably going home because they have no trucks to work on.
Is it 5 yet?

2 comments:

JB said...

Boo

Hope your day gets better!

JB said...

Jennifer:

1) How did you meet Travis? Did you always want to marry him?

2) If you could meet anyone who would you meet? Why?

3) Whats one food you will NOT under any circumstances try? Why not?

4) Whats one thing you can't live without? Why?

5) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go (money is no option)? Who would you take with you? Why?

And here's the rules for participating: 
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
 You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
 When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
 Let's play!