Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hump Day

At least it's Hump Day...
I'm so ready for the weekend...
I so do not feel like being here today. I'm tired and already in a bad mood.
People is this place just piss me off sometimes. People walk around like they own this place and are so much better than everyone else. I wanna knock them off their high horse. As we all know, I can't get up and go do things when I need to do. I have to call someone and they can come watch the phones and the front desk in case any one comes in. Don't get mad at me when I have to pee 2 times in 4 hours. I can't get up and go when ever I please so don't start bitching at me for having to come up here for less than 5 minutes. Don't start bitching about how other people have less to do than you. It's not my fault, and sorry that you have to come up here. But I don't think it's right that only 3 people out of 9 other women can only come up here. It's not that hard to do.
We're still waiting on hearing about the job for Travis. I'm so hoping it's today and he can start soon. The longer this takes the longer we wait on the house and I don't think they can keep waiting for much longer. They've already dropped the price and it's been a week and half since we signed the new contract.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer that today will be the day.
I worked out last night. I did a walking video and we walked a mile. I did some weights and some yoga poses. I also did about 30 lunges per leg, so I'm going to be getting sore later. But I'm going to do it again tonight.
Travis has dirt bike posters hanging up in the spare bedroom. Most have girls on them now in bikinis standing in front of a bike. He says their hanging up for the bikes, but I think not. They all blond (Travis has a thing for blonds, and I will never ever be a blond) and have the body that most women would want. Small waist, perky butts and killer abs. I don't look like that. I'm not sure if I ever will, but it kinda gives me motivation to try harder to look more like them. But one positive thing about that is, their only pictures and I'm the one he's home with.
Well hope everyone has a good Hump Day!

1 comments:

JB said...

I hate my job today too. It's gonna suck major ass...

I hope hears something soon, that is getting crazy!