I hate Mondays.
It's always sucks having to come back to work.
We had a wonderful weekend.
Friday night, it was storming when it was time to leave work. So we had to wait out the rain in order to be able to go home. It was lightning and thundering as I was riding home. Not alot of fun on the motorcycle. They also said that a tornado touched down. Crazy weather...
We went to Dairy Queen and Brownie Battered Blizzards. Yummy!
Saturday, we went shopping and didn't have much luck. We couldn't find pillows or curtains we wanted and Travis couldn't find a new wheel for the trailer. So we're still looking to finish up the bedroom.
Saturday, we went shopping and didn't have much luck. We couldn't find pillows or curtains we wanted and Travis couldn't find a new wheel for the trailer. So we're still looking to finish up the bedroom.
Yesterday we just stayed home. It was nice to have a lazy Sunday at home. Another bad thunderstorm came through around dinner time and knocked out the power. Good thing dinner was being cooked on the grill.
I'm starting the Body by Glamour Challenge today.
I need something to help get me motivated again.
I'm counting calories this week too.
I can't wait for the 3-day weekend with my hubby!
We've been together for 4 years!
We've been together for 4 years!
Is is Thursday yet?
1 comments:
Glad yall had a good weekend!
Boo for the bad weather!
Post a Comment