Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hump Day

It's Hump Day.
Half way through the week...
I'm glad today is a new day.
Yesterday was a crazy day at work.
It's supposed to get to 95 today with the heat index over 100. It makes me happy to know that at least Travis works at night now and he's not out in it all day. I still wish he was home with me to snuggle with at bedtime.
But what can you do...
I worked out last night and did part of my cleaning. I'll finish up tonight, then I won't have anything left to do but grocery shopping and laundry this weekend.
I talked to my aunt and grandma yesterday and Travis and I are going to get Mom's swing. That thing is so comfy and it'll be good to go read a book on outside.
I'll be glad when tomorrow is over with and done.
But at least I don't have to work.
Is it 5 yet?

1 comments:

JB said...

Hope you have a good day!

& good luck tomorrow, hope it goes smoothly for you!