Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hump Day...

It's Hump Day.
That means we're on the downward spiral of the week.
I've been looking for ideas to do our master bedroom in. We're going to be in the house for at least 5 years, and I want a bedroom that looks like it came out of a magazine. I've found a few that I really liked yesterday. I can't wait!
I also have lots of other ideas to do around the house. But it takes time, and one day when it's all said and done, we will have a house that we can be proud of.
I worked out again last night. 2 days in a row.
I've also had a salad everyday so far for lunch.
I wish you could see a difference right away when you begin to work out. I think it would give people a bigger motivation. I know it would me.
I also took care of the pets too. Gave Buddy & Baby-girl a bath, and cleaned out their tank. It's so cute when their out of the tank. Bella doesn't even mind them. They'll sit side by side. I also soaked Mesozoic and his eyes are finally open! They haven't been open in at least 2 weeks. So now we can at least get the medicine in them.
I have a project on my desk that I started yesterday, and the bids were due last Monday. It's not my fault, it's Yancey's. It's been in here for at least 2 weeks before he even looked at it. It's not my problem.
Hope today goes by quick...

1 comments:

JB said...

Good job on the salads and working out. I've been working out but not eating salads... lol

Have fun on your bedroom! I wish we could do that!