How I wish weekends were longer.
A 3 day weekend would make all the difference.
It was a good weekend for the most part.
Friday after work, Toni and I rode our motorcycles to Dick's and had a beer.
While Travis was at work Friday night, he messed up on a truck. He's the ONLY ONE on Fridays in his shop on the 11:30 pm to 8 am shift. And they no longer have the guy to come in and work on Saturdays. He was doing a maintenance on a truck and forgot to put oil in it. He did it on the lift and it messed up his whole routine. The truck seized up. So he's worried about getting fired now. So we'll have to wait and see what happens. Say a prayer for him.
Saturday, Jessie and I cleaned her spare bedrooms. She also started on the closets. She found some purses that she'd been looking for since they moved in, on the bottom of the closet in a suit case. They've been there since January and they've never bothered to clean them until now. We are very different people when it comes to keeping our houses clean.
Yesterday we went over to Grandma's and picked up the swing. Travis has to cut the grass today before we can set it up. It'll be nice to have.
I'm praying that everything goes good with Travis' job and he keeps it by some miracle.
I have a feeling it'll be a long week...
1 comments:
my fingers are crossed!
Post a Comment