I'm on a new pack of pills, and I woke up feeling like crap. I feel fine except for my stomach and head. Damn pills.
Well, I do go to the doctor tomorrow for my annual. I'm going to see about getting a different type of birth control. I'm so sick of being sick on these damn pills.
I'm not sure what to get though. I've been looking at the Mirena or Nuva Ring. Or maybe different type of pills, but I'm on Ortho-Tri-Cyclen Low.
We had a good weekend. Travis brought home an Oil Drum from work Friday morning, so we sat by that on Friday night.
Saturday, I went to Tyler's Birthday party, shopping with Jessie, and made Lasagna.
Sunday, we picked up our New Washer and Dryer. So that's nice to finally have our own.
We're going to go see Mom tonight. I'm not sure how much longer she has. The doctor's aren't even sure. So it's a waiting game.
This weekend is Talladega!
WOO HOO!
WOO HOO!
0 comments:
Post a Comment