It's only 9:30 am and it's one of those days...
It's rainy and gloomy outside, and freezing in the damn office.
I'm going to be complaining...
Travis is getting pissed off at every thing I do today. He's mad that I've supposedly thrown away receipts for the house and his tools. He's mad that I didn't tell him last night the garbage went out for pick-up this morning. He's said they weren't out last night when he finished in the garage. But since they were out this morning when I left for work, I was supposed to turn around and put them out when it's sprinkling. No, your the man, you take out the damn garbage. Now he's mad that I have the medicine and band aids in the linen closet and not our bathroom. I didn't want them in the damn bathroom, or I would have put them there. I put away just about everything in that damn house, and all he did was the TV, Computer and garage and wants to bitch about me. He hasn't done dishes once, he hasn't done a damn thing in that house, and thinks he has so much to do in his damn garage with all "his projects". I've come home and cooked dinner just about every night, I take care of the animals, I go grocery shopping and I pick up the clutter (his shit too) in the house. If you don't want me throwing things away, put them away, don't leave them out. He bitches at me for not paying enough attention to detail, when he leaves it all up to me to do inside. I know the garage is "his", but give me a break. I work my butt off too.
This damn office has sticks up their damn butts. Every one thinks everything revolves around them and it has to be done their way. One lady went to the doctor yesterday and I told someone who called that she was at the doctor (Since she was) and Wanda called and told me not to tell people they're at the doctor. And I know who it was. WHO CARES? Everyone goes.
Do it this way, do it that way...
I'm ready to go home...
1 comments:
Trust me, once you throw his shit away a few times he'll get the hint. It took Kevin quite a while but I finally desginated him a spot to put all his shit and if he doesn't leave it there and I clean up then it goes in the trash. haha
The only way to solve his problmem (in my eyes) is to not do all the things you do for a few days. When he realizes what all is not being done he'll realize how much you actually do.
It's weird the military didn't rub off their cleaning techniques with him. Kevin is pretty good about helping me clean because he wants it done a certain way. LOL
Hope your day gets better!
Post a Comment