Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another day...

It's another day of work...
It's not raining right now. But we're under a flood watch and a tornado watch. Lots of rain still to come, with us here at work. I hope it doesn't get too bad...
They came out with a memo today when they passed out paychecks about how people here can't keep the bathrooms clean. It's common courtesy to flush the damn toilet when your done. And obviously the grown men here can't seem to make it in the urinals. Last time I checked, we were all grown adults. So if it doesn't get better in about 3 weeks, then their going to each week, give an employee the bathrooms to clean. That's fucking disgusting. I'll clean my toilets at home where Travis and I go, but I'm not touching the ones here where you don't know what these damn people have. GROSS!!!!
I got some more unpacking done last night. I started organizing the "Pet's Bedroom", and I went through and divided the towels and sheets from my mom. I also organized our master bedroom closet and clothes. It feels good when you get a box unpacked, and see more of your things around the house. It makes it feel a little more like home.
I found some really cute cakes for Easter. Now I can't decide which one to do. I have a Sunflower Cake with Peeps, an Eater Bunny Cake with Eggs, and 2 different Easter Basket Cakes.
Hmmm.....
Supercross is this weekend downtown. It's the first time ever in Jacksonville. We've had to go down to Orlando to see it before. It'll be so awesome to see the dirt bikes racing around the stadium. Hopefully, we'll have some good weather, since the stadium doesn't have a roof on it.
Is it 5 yet?

1 comments:

JB said...

Hope everyone straightens up. That's disgusting. But I know what you mean. We have someone hear who is so fat and disgusting that they leave the toilet a huge mess. It's gross. ICK

Have fun at motocross, that sounds like fun!