Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A rainy hump day...

It's hump day..
And it's raining, so I'm feeling a little blah today...
I didn't work out last night. I got home and just wanted to be lazy. I was going non-stop when I got home Monday night that I didn't sit down until 10:30.
So I made dinner when I got home, and we watched Wild Hogs.
That is a funny movie.
I'm going to try and work out tonight. I really really need to.
I guess I'll make my birthday my new goal date. Since I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my 30 day checkup with the Mirena, I doubt that the scale has changed at all in the last month. I think it would make me feel better about my self. Travis said last night that he can notice a difference if I just work for a week. So yesterday will be my off day and the rest of the week it's on. And if the weather permits this weekend (go away rain) I'll get out and ride my bicycle. I haven't had hardly any candy this week. And I'm going to try and have salad all next week for lunch. I'm going to try and cut out some carbs some how. And I need to quit drinking sweet tea all night long. All I need to have is some at work for caffeine, and a small cup with dinner.
I say all this and hopefully for once I might stick with it.
Is it 5 yet?

0 comments: