It's Monday, but at least we'll be on vacation next week!
I'm so excited. We're leaving Friday when I get off of work.
I'm so excited. We're leaving Friday when I get off of work.
I'm not looking forward to the drive. It's over 1000 miles and takes like 18 hours to get there. Ugh...
But at least Travis will get to see his parents and get to ride dirt bikes. I'm going to try and ride on the track now that I know how to ride...
Jessie is going to come over once a day and check on the animals. It'll be too much to take them over to her house, so we're giving her some money to come to them. They'll be fine with each other.
Tomorrow is Travis' Birthday. He'll be 27. He also has his job interview. I'm hoping it being on his birthday will bring him good luck. He needs a little luck. So keep your fingers crossed for him!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
It'll be a busy week...
1 comments:
congrats on 10 months
have fun on vacation!
Post a Comment