Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tired on a Tuesday

I'm kinda tired today. I was fine when I woke up, but since I got to work, I'm tired. I can kinda feel it in my head, if you know what I mean.
I did do my yoga last night. I did it for about 25 minutes, then I vacuumed the whole apartment, and that took at least another good 20 minutes. I started vacuuming right after my yoga, so a good 45 minutes moving! Go me!
I made me a new dinner last night. I didn't like it. I think I put too many red peppers on it, and it had gotten cold with me working out. I'm trying another new one tonight, so hopefully that goes good.
We think we found a house we like. It's a 4/2 over 1800 square feet with a 2 car garage. It's only priced at $86,000, so we think something might be wrong with it. It hasn't been lived in for quite some time. Travis wants us to take a First time Home buyer's course, so we can get a bond to help with the down payment. I'm going to call my mom's friend today, she's in real estate and sold my mom's house, and see if she can find some information on that house. So let's hope it's all good!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comments:

JB said...

I'm tired too!
Boo

Good luck with the house!