Some days, I get really tired of this place.
All the bull shit that goes on is ridiculous.
People piss me off.
I'm a receptionist and I know that my job doesn't consist of all that much. What pisses me off is how people walk in and out the door all day long. They show up late, some take at least 10 minutes to smoke a cigarette. No one is ever in their damn office when they need to be. People have their friends and family calling them all day. I can understand maybe your spouse or kids calling, but to have personal calls everyday, multiple times, it gets fucking annoying. Then no one answers their phone calls, put it to voice mail. I wish I could dismiss people as easily as they do.
The owner of the company is never here, and runs the place by his cell phone. His kids aren't any better. They don't know how to come to work every day, be here from 8-5. His daughter was supposed to help with the payroll while Donna was out for surgery. Supposedly her kid was sick with the chicken pox all last week, then she has them. She waited until 4:00 PM IN THE AFTERNOON ON MONDAY, to finally call in. WTF?
Did I also mention how fucking rude people can be. I call them to tell them they have a call, don't say a damn word to me, and pick them up. An acknowledgement would be nice.
Half the people don't even tell me when their going to be out. One guy in the back is leaving at noon today for vacation, and will be gone all next week. I didn't have a clue he was going to be out. Thanks for telling me. NOT.
People walk right by as if I'm not even important. I'm on the lowest end of the totem pole here, please dont treat me like I'm stupid or I dont know what's going on. I'm smarter than alot of people give me credit for.
On the brighter side of things, Toni has been keeping me busy! I like having something to do at work, and if I can help out Toni from her being so busy all the time, so be it!
Jessie might have a job! Woo Hoo! She filled out the application online yesterday, and they wanted her to come in today and fill one out in person. It's at a car wash, but it'll pay like any other job! So keep your fingers crossed for her!
Hope everyone has a good Thursday!
1 comments:
I used to hate being a receptionist. Same problems you just said were mine too. It sucked ass! boo for having to work! lol
Post a Comment