Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Tuesday!

It's Tuesday, but it seems all the DUMB people are out today. I'm being mean, but it seems that half of the people in the world dont use their BRAIN! God gave us all one, how about some of these damn people use them!
I worked out last night. I did really good yesterday with my food. I didn't have any candy, only 1 pudding cup. I had a salad for lunch, then I had 2 muffin sandwiches with turkey and cheese, and a cucumber. I only had about a half of a soda can, and 1 glass of tea. So I'm doing better with my eating and drinks. I didn't even have my full cup of coffee this morning.
For my daily self challenge today, it's about Happiness. To have a goal or a mission in life. My life goal is to someday own my own bakery. It's not going to happen anytime soon, by that's my goal. Also to be the best wife and MAYBE someday a good mother.
I'm going to work out again tonight.

1 comments:

JB said...

I want to own a bakery too! Great minds think alike! haha