Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's already June 17th

I worked out yesterday! I'm very proud of myself. Travis also went running too. I'm going to try and go running again. I liked running, and I think it was helping me, plus with the strength training, that'll help me for sure. I only have about a month a half until the beginning of August to get in shape, cus the wedding isn't until September, but we have to have our alterations done before then. I cant believe it's already June 17, but that 3 weeks from Friday is mine and Travis' 3 year anniversary, and the fourth of July, and a 3 day weekend!
I haven't really been to sick this week, being a new week for my pills. I took it with milk the last 2 nights, and I feel a little queasy in the mornings, but I eat my oatmeal and drink my coffee, and I feel better.
I talked to Mom yesterday, and she said that Grandma has the shingles in her eye. She had something done at the dentist not that long ago, and her eye is completely swelled shut, and she has blisters on her cheek and into her hairline. Mom said all she does is sleep, and hadn't done anything around her house in about 4 or 5 days. She didn't even make her bed when she was awake yesterday to eat a bite, and for Grandma not to, then something is wrong. She has medication now, and Mom is there taking care of her. She's going to be 90 next February, so please say a prayer for Grandma.
I'm going to go running tonight and work out again, and cook dinner, and that's about it!

1 comments:

JB said...

Running is GOOD! I wish I could run MORE but I'm carrying around a lot more weight than you are! lol

I will keep your grandma in my prayers!