skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Beautiful Diaster
Friday, August 6, 2010
Day 4 of 30 Challenge
Day 4
My Siblings
All of my sisters and me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jennifer
I am perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, sure of my insecurities, absolute chaos..A Beautiful Disaster
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2010
(22)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(11)
Days 9 to 22 of 30 day Challenge
Getting to know you...
Day 8 of 30 Challenge
Day 7 of 30 Challenge
Day 6 of 30
Day 5 of 30
Day 4 of 30 Challenge
Day 3 of 30
Day 2 of 30
Day 1 of 30
30 Day Challenge
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(166)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(130)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(16)
Who I visit...
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
The Enlightened Homemaker
Customized Tortilla Soup....
Our Twilight Chronicles
Assisting You To Comprehend The World Of Football With Your Easy Tips
My Never Ending Quest
04/27 162 lbs
Random Rantings
Wants from At West End
Pristine Wives
Simplicity in Parenting
Jenny's Bakery
Homemade Frosting
My Thoughts
Almost Friday
Followers
Random Icons
Popular Posts
Damn Pills...
I started a new pack last night, and now I'm sick... I really hate those pills, I just need to try to remember to take it early on Sunda...
Mom
Jessie called to let me know that they have increased our Mom's pain medication. My aunt said when they do that, she won't have much...
Blah
I loved this! Everyone should apply to their job! I'm supposed to be getting a bone stimulator. It uses electrodes to help support bon...
142
Saints beat the Colts for their first Superbowl Win! Woo Hoo! We watched the game, the commercials and the half time show. It was a great sh...
It's FRIDAY!
It's FRIDAY! Woo Hoo! I didn't work out last night, but I never do on Thursdays. I'm going to try to this weekend, depending on ...
Cold...
It's down right chilly outside today... I don't know where this cold weather came from, but it needs to go away. It's freakin A...
Ups and Downs...
We went and saw Mom last night. She's not doing well at all. It's been almost a week, and she hasn't eaten or really drank anyth...
Back to reality...
I'm back at work today. It's been a week full of ups and downs... I'm glad I went and saw Mom after my doctor's appointment ...
It's Friday!
I'm so glad it's Friday! Now if only it was 5 o'clock... Everything went smoothly last night. We got there and Lea let us read m...
Thanks Jessica!
DIRECTIONS:- Go to Google image search.- Type in your answer to each question.- Choose a picture from the first page.- Use this website (htt...
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment