We had a wonderful weekend!
I think all weekends should be 4 days.
We stayed around the house and was lazy. The best kind of vacation.
Thursday we had an awesome dinner. Ham, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, rolls and a pumpkin pie. I made devilled eggs but they didn't turn out so good.
Friday we tried to go shopping, and didn't have any luck. We went to Wal-Mart hoping to find the bed spreads and picture frames on sell, and had no luck. We've been trying to find some new lamps for the living room and can't find any we really like. So we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought another curtain.
Saturday, Travis had to work until noon. I got up early and watched Twilight on the computer, getting refreshed to watch it this weekend. I can't wait. Then I put up Christmas decorations. I'm not putting my tree up until we have our party on December 19, because the cats will climb it.
Yesterday we slept in late, and watched some football. I'm going to try ebay for the lamps and hopefully have a little luck. Now I have to clean my house since, I was lazy and didn't do it over the weekend.
Is it Friday yet?
1 comments:
Glad yall had a good weekend! :)
Post a Comment