It's been a while...
Over 2 weeks.
These are going to be short since I'm only typing with one hand.
We had a wonderful vacation except for my dirt bike accident and hospital stay. I'm on the mend and healing. I don't remember anything about the accident. I came too about 4 hours later when they took x-rays and my CT scan. My left clavicle (collar bone) and middle finger on my left hand is broken. My left hand is so swollen and bruised. My spleen is healing good. It was ruptured with lacerations, hence my stay in the ICU. 3 days laying in bed only getting up to pee with help is not fun.
So now I have to deal with insurance companies and more doctors.
Travis has been the best through out all of this. He's been doing so much for me. He wishes it was him and not me.
I'm still going to ride my motorcycle.
Now I'm trying to figure things out one handed. It takes me along time to do simple things, but I'll get better.
1 comments:
Glad you're ok!
That had to be hella scary!
Post a Comment