I'm glad today is Thursday, that means tomorrow is Friday! Yeah!
Now if only it was 5 o'clock...
Ashley came over last night to hang out.
I didn't get anything done.
I didn't get to work out or clean...
So I have to go home tonight, cook dinner, work out, clean, and do laundry. And if I have time, try to watch CSI at 9 pm.
Then tomorrow after work, if they let me, I'm going to try and take the cat here from work, and drop her off at the vet. She needs to have a flea bath (really bad), shots, and to see if she has worms. I don't want her any where near Lily until she is fully checked out. I'm not sure how either of them are going to act. Their both girls, and Lily is spoiled. They'll eventually get used to each other.
I'm still waiting to hear back about the Mirena. I'm hoping I'll be able to go next week and get it done. If not, then I'll have to take another pack of pills, and wait to go next month.
It's supposed to get up to 90 today. That's 10 degrees hotter than normal. And it's only May...
Have a good day!
1 comments:
good luck with the new kitty!
Do you see my twitter updates when you look at my blog?
I see yours but not mine... ugh
Post a Comment