Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Going to put in an offer!

Well, last night after work, I met Travis over at the house we wanted to see. I got there first and had to wait about 15 minutes. So Travis pulled up, and we walked around the back of the house to look at the "barn". And it was a red barn in the backyard. But there was shit all over the place. Looked like they used something, and forgot to put anything away ever. We were worried about the inside being a disaster area. It wasn't, but I didn't like it.


So we went down the street to look at the other one. We still love it. Travis is afraid the kitchen is going to be too small for me. But I'm not worried. As long as I can have an eat in table, it'll be fine. If I couldn't have the table, then I would need lots of counter space. And it doesn't have a fireplace, but we're going to get a gas one put in. I said as long as it's in by next Christmas/Winter. All the bathrooms have been remodeled, new vanity, new tile throughout. The Kitchen's been updated, with nice cabinets and counter tops, with Stainless steel appliances. It has hardwood floors through out, except the bedrooms. It needs a little work done, such a it doesn't have a Fridge or a washer/dryer. The back porch needs to be finished, and needs a new fence around the property. It needs landscaping and 2 bedrooms painted. But other than that it's move in ready. I so hope we get it!



Here's a picture:




Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comments:

JB said...

fingers are crossed!

it's very cute