Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve!

Today is the last day in 2008!
It seems like this year flew by!
I hope we're getting off early today. But at least we have a 4 day weekend!
It probably won't be until 3 pm, because that's when the Shop leaves.
Travis woke up throwing up this morning. He didn't feel good yesterday. I think he might have brought some of this on himself. Bad to say, but I do. He only ate 2 chicken patty sandwiches and some fries after 4 or so. Then last night, he had a couple of drinks. Drinking liquor on an almost empty stomach, never did anyone any good. But he may also have the stomach virus that's going around. I've only had a cold, but I feel fine. So who knows...
I have a roast with potatoes and carrots cooking in my new crock pot for dinner tonight. Then I think we're just going to hang out at home tonight. Last New Years, we were camping with a bunch of people, so it'll be nice to be home, and away from all the crazy people that will be drinking and partying.
We don't have much else planned. Travis said something about maybe going shopping some more. And Saturday night, we're all supposed to go play pool. Megan and Chris are moving to Montana in about 2 weeks, and Bobby's birthday is Sunday. But it'll be a nice long weekend.
It sucks, because who knows when the next time we'll get out of work and paid for it.
Well, hope everyone has a SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments: