Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thirsty Tuesday

It's Tuesday, and I don't really feel like being at work. Then again, who does?
I worked out last night, I did the other video in the Biggest Loser set, and I did a yoga one for 10 minutes after that. So I was feeling good after my work out.
I have to clean house and make dinner tonight, since I wont really be at home tomorrow with they class. I'm not looking forward to it at all.
I wish I could be at home this weekend with Travis. He said last night he misses me when I'm not home. I guess he gets bored with out me! That's sweet!
I get to start our Thank you notes today! So much fun! They'll all pretty much say the same thing. We only got 4 presents and the rest was money. That was fine by us!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comments:

JB said...

Aw, he misses you! sweetness