Travis called me this moring after he got to work, and said that they are closing the terminal in Jacksonville for P.A.M Transportation on Feb. 12. So he'll once again be unemployed, and he's only worked there since Sept. 1. This time last year is when he got laid off at Nextran due to lack of work. And then it didn't work out at Comcar. So, I'll be updating his resume this afternoon and re-posting it online for him.
This comes at a bad time, since we were starting to work on getting new things done. I was going to see about going to the CNA (certified nursing assistant) classes sometime in the next month or so, and he was wanting to go buy a shed this weekend. He's mad, as to be expected.
We started taking our supplements and working out on Tuesday I got the Hoodia, which is supposed to have guarana for energy and hoodia for an appitite suppresent. I've still been hungry and so sleepy. I think it may take a few weeks to start working, and I might need to drink more water when I take it. So here's to hoping it works.
I still not have heard anything on my claims with the health insurance. It's been about a month since it went to the "Special Claims" department. You would have think I died with how hard this has been. Their finding the damn loop hole to make me pay. Stupid fuckers...
Hopefully it'll be a good weekend.
1 comments:
Oh man, I hope he finds a job fast. good luck!
Post a Comment